This membership is for women who are ready to prioritise their pelvic health. Women who are ready to make steady gains in their healing journey and in maintaining their progress.
The PPM Society is one of a kind. It is a positive and supportive community of pro-active women who are fed up with being the last to know what’s going on with their bodies. It is full of women who want to feel empowered and confident and have the tools and solutions to make a difference to their lives. Plus, it’s a place where everyone enjoys a few laughs along the way.
So what's waiting for you inside?
- Webinars - Hosted by me Esther Stubbs on your most pressing issues. Such as exercising with a prolapse, why aren't Kegels working for me? Hypertonic pelvic floor, pregnancy with a prolapse and more.
- Expert Guest Speakers - you will learn from a variety of expert women’s health professionals. Not only will we be interviewing experts on relevant topics such as pessaries, menopause, surgery, nutrition, prolapse, hypopressives. But you will also get to ask your own questions too.
- Pelvic Floor Workouts - we make every workout a pelvic core workout. There is no need to look for lots of different workouts; here in the society, we will show you how to adapt your favourite exercises to make them suitable for you.
- Meditation and Breath Work - more vital than anything is learning to make your pelvic floor functional again. Learn how to incorporate meditation and breath work to heal, release and strengthen your pelvic floor.
- Live Q&A Sessions – where you will have the opportunity to ask all those questions that have been niggling you throughout your journey so far.
- Plus - you will be part of an exclusive “members only” Facebook group, where you not only will have access to myself but our wonderful community of incredible women, all determined to take back control of their pelvic floor and regain that power once again.
All this, for less than £1 a day.
Make that commitment to yourself, and join us today.