Who is the PPM Society for?
This membership is for women who are ready to prioritise their pelvic health. Women who are ready to make steady gains in their healing journey and in maintaining their progress.
The PPM Society is one of a kind. It is a positive and supportive community of pro-active women who are fed up with being the last to know what’s going on with their bodies. It is full of women who want to feel empowered and confident and have the tools and solutions to make a difference to their lives. Plus, it’s a place where everyone enjoys a few laughs along the way.
Does this sound like you?
- “I don’t understand what’s happened to my body.”
- “I’m not sure who to turn to for advice or help.”
- “I’m so angry no one told me this might happen.”
- “I’m terrified I’m going to make my prolapse worse.”
- “I need help.”
If so, you are not alone...
Recovering from incontinence or prolapse can be a lonely, terrifying, and exhausting experience. Sadly, the available information is scarce and conflicting. You might currently be spending hours worrying and googling well into the night. You might also be struggling to find the resources, knowledge, and solutions you need, often feeling despair at the lack of available information.
But what if you were part of a supportive community of women, all in the same boat as you? Determined women who were working towards the same goals. Strong women who were on the same healing journey. Women who can hold you accountable, provide advice and support, and encourage you to feel empowered in your body once more. Wouldn’t that be great?
The PPM Society will give you all the support, education, tools, and advice you need to improve your quality of life. It will allow you to make informed decisions about your health and your body, allowing you to feel confident and empowered once more. And the best part is that everyone can afford it!
Welcome to the PPM Society
The PPM Society is the only membership platform of its kind for women ready to take back control of their pelvic health.
Can you relate to any of the following questions:
- Are you frustrated by the lack of available knowledge?
- Are you tired of running around trying to find help but getting nowhere?
- Are you confused about what you should or shouldn’t be doing?
- Are you worried that you're making your symptoms worse?
- Are you terrified of what the future may hold?
- Are you ready for pelvic therapy but don’t have the money to spare?
- If so, then you need to join the PPM Society today! It will change your life.
What will joining give you?
The society will give you everything you need, and want, to feel confident in your body once again.
Every month new resources and trainings are added to the group to help keep you committed and motivated. We are there to ensure you maintain your progress on your pelvic healing journey.
So what's waiting for you inside?
- Webinars - Hosted by me Esther Stubbs on your most pressing issues. Such as exercising with a prolapse, why aren't Kegels working for me? Hypertonic pelvic floor, pregnancy with a prolapse and more.
- Expert Guest Speakers - you will learn from a variety of expert women’s health professionals. There will be a new interview every month on relevant topics such as pessaries, menopause, surgery, nutrition, prolapse, hypopressives…the list goes on!
- Pelvic Floor Workouts - we make every workout a pelvic core workout. There is no need to look for lots of different workouts; here in the society, we will show you how to adapt your favourite exercises to make them suitable for you.
- Meditation and Breath Work - more vital than anything is learning to make your pelvic floor functional again. Learn how to incorporate meditation and breathwork to heal, release and strengthen your pelvic floor.
- Live Q&A Sessions – where you will have the opportunity to ask all those questions that have been niggling you throughout your journey so far.
- Plus - you will be part of an exclusive “members only” Facebook group, where you not only will have access to myself but our wonderful community of incredible women, all determined to take back control of their pelvic floor and regain that power once again.
What others say...
After a difficult birth and a weakened pelvic floor, I was feeling defeated. Everywhere I turned, I was told “it’s normal” when I was feeling anything but! Unable to walk far without discomfort or do any physical exercise, I turned to support groups that I soon found were full of other women struggling with no help in sight. Luckily, I soon found Esther’s group, The Pelvic Power Movement Community, and it was a breath of fresh air. Finally, a professional that truly cared, understood and wanted to help not only my body but my mindset. I finally had hope.
Esther goes above and beyond by sharing her expertise and her own experiences of pelvic health concerns. With her regular updates, live sessions, and short courses on the PPM group (along with her 12-week ‘leak no more’ course), Esther instills you with confidence that you can regain control of your body again.
Thank you Esther, I am finally starting to get my life back again and not having to worry about where the nearest loo is when I go out!
Are there any bonuses?
In addition to all of this, all PPM Society members will get the following:
- A chance to be part of something bigger. Every month we will be donating to a charity of your choice. This way we can help even more women change their lives for the better.
- You will also get a 10% discount on all upcoming courses.
- Plus a 10% discount on all one-to-one consultations.
- Plus, we have a cancel anytime policy that does not tie you into anything. If it’s not for you, you can leave any time…no obligation and no fee.
So what now?
If you have tried to manage your incontinence and prolapse symptoms and it hasn’t worked, then you are NOT alone. The women in the PPM Society are all just like you.
They have tried to figure things out alone and been frustrated. They have spent hours on google and come away feeling more confused than when they started. They have begun treatment but been discouraged along the way; or not had the results they were after.
If you are ready to prioritise your pelvic health, commit to learning everything you need to know, and are prepared to hold yourself accountable, then you belong in the PPM Society.
As a member, you will be part of a community of empowered women who support each other every step of the way. I believe you have it inside you to be the woman you have dreamt of being for so long. Start being that new woman now and join us today!
Who I am?
Hi, I’m Esther Stubbs, BSc (Hons), MCSP, MHCPC, AMPOGP.
I am a specialist sports injury and women's health physiotherapist and the founder of the Pelvic Power Movement. With over 15 years of experience in this field, I have helped countless women recover control of their bodies. This year alone, I have won two awards; one for the “Most Pioneering Women’s Health Physio Practice” and another for “Physiotherapist of the Year 20-21”.
I am known as the straight-talking, no-nonsense physiotherapist who is not afraid to broach taboo subjects. My mission is to create global awareness of the magnitude of this problem and provide solutions to these issues. As I am aware of how important having a support network is for recovery, I love bringing together empowered and determined women ready to tackle their problems head-on.
I know how you are feeling. After giving birth to my three children, I developed a prolapse and began experiencing the common side effect of leaking urine. This problem happened whenever I ran, jumped, or laughed too hard. I was angry that my body had failed me, and I was devastated that I was leaking. I wanted the knowledge to help myself, so I started to learn everything I could about healing my pelvic floor.
I studied all the different types of available treatments to understand how to heal myself. I became obsessed with the idea of being able to regain control of my body and have the freedom to do the activities I loved once again. I wanted to do them without the shame of leaking.
Here we are now, and thankfully I no longer need to wear incontinence pads. I now have the freedom to run, leap and jump with my kids anytime I want and have the confidence that my pelvic floor will support my bladder and my prolapse…which it now does once again!
It was on my own healing journey that I realised just how many other women were also suffering in silence. It was then that I knew I had to share this life-changing information with as many women as I could.
Why I Created the Society?
There wasn't one single place where I could find all the information I needed to recover. I felt like I was finding separate pieces of the jigsaw puzzle all over the place, and it was a frustrating and infuriating journey to put them all together.
This frustration is why I developed the Pelvic Power Movement Society. Within the membership, I have sourced all the most essential information to give you everything you need all in one place. I want you to feel confident and empowered in your body once again.
Join us today and get started on your own journey.
The Pelvic Power Movement community and Esther have been an incredible support system for me. After having my second son, I was diagnosed with a prolapse and it truly rattled me. My physician said it was common and suggested I wait a year before seeking treatment or surgery with a urogyn. While it gave me some comfort to know it was common, the emotional and physical pain I was in still left me googling all hours of the night to try to find solutions. I came across the Pelvic Power community at a time when I felt like no one had answers, not even the almighty google, and it felt like no one could relate to what I was experiencing.
Esther and the knowledge she has already provided me, gives me my first glimpse of hope to life before prolapse. Her positive energy, extensive knowledge base, her passion for teaching and dedication to her community is irreplaceable. I know I have a long road ahead to recovery but I know I can do it and these are the women I want to do it with. Thank you Esther for creating this amazing community, spreading awareness and for working everyday to ensure more women get the answers they so desperately look for.